Luke 23:44 - "By this time it was noon, and darkness fell across the whole land until three o'clock."

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I recently found out that Mrs. Horn has been diagnosed with advanced stages of cancer. According to Pastor Sam the cancer was found in her lymph nodes and in her upper chest region. There is also a tumor in her upper chest. I would ask on the behalf of the Horn family and the body of believers at Brookside Baptist that you be in prayer for them. This has come as a heavy shock, and my heart is heavy for this family. May we all be faithful to the Lord in lifting the needs of the Horn family. Lord, may Your will be done!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just read the last page of "A Chance to Die" the book you and Kate sent to me about the life of Amy Carmichael and Written by E. Elliott. It is all I can think about as I read of Mrs. Horn. The daily dying --the surrender to what God is allowing in her life. My heart breaks for her and Dr. Horne.

Thanks for the Blog.
The path of the cross is not for wimps!
Love You,
Cali MOM