Luke 23:44 - "By this time it was noon, and darkness fell across the whole land until three o'clock."

Tuesday, May 8, 2007


April 15-17, 2008 I will be heading to Louisville, KY for this three-day conference. I cannot express my excitement right now. I am literally estatic. Last year my buddy, Richard bought all the MP3s, and I listened to them all with rapt attention. The cool part about the registration was that for students of all kind (high-school, college or seminary) taking 9 or more credits got an exceptional discount of $99! The regular rate is $249, and an early bird fee gives you (I think) a $50 0r $100 discount. But I was so excited to go I registered the day registration opened. What a geek I know, but I could not help myself.
Anyway, I'm in the process of coaxing Rich, Dano, Mike and Keith to meet me in KY next spring. We will see. I am working on them! Either way it will be a blast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't hang out with liberals like you at liberal places like that. :)

W. Kyoo said...

Ha! Last time I checked being "liberal" with the Gospel was still my terrestrial assignment!