Luke 23:44 - "By this time it was noon, and darkness fell across the whole land until three o'clock."

Saturday, March 7, 2009

"You're so gay"

I came across this post today and it spoke to me. Currently this is where I am at...things are "gay and retarded," but not in the technical sense...at least in my mind. However, my thoughts and intents are not always communicated in the best manner and so I can understand how these things can be taken wrongly. It is an interesting and controversial topic and one that cannot be solved overnight in one's life. A while ago I mentioned to my a buddy of mine that if we move to Vancouver and begin ministry in the city (which is known for is acceptance and open embracement of homosexuality) that my vernacular is going to have to change....I should probably begin now huh?

No comments: